JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You only need to watch up to the 1 minute mark to get the good stuff. The entire speech was in support of not having to register to vote. But she clearly indicated that she doesn't feel we should have to register our guns. Sen Shamia Fagan is a Democrat member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. This committee is responsible for moving forward SB 501 and probably the Lift Every Voice bills when they are sponsored. One of those bills will no doubt require registering your evil weapons. Sen Fagan should definitely be opposed to that and we need to remind her why by sending her copies of this video:

Last Edited:
You only need to watch up to the 1 minute mark to get the good stuff. The entire speech was in support of not having to register to vote. But she clearly indicated that she doesn't feel we should have to register our guns. Sen Shamia Fagan is a Democrat member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. This committee is responsible for moving forward SB 501 and probably the Lift Every Voice bills when they are sponsored. One of those bills will no doubt require registering your evil weapons. Sen Fagan should definitely be opposed to that and we need to remind her why by sending her copies of this video:

Here is a link to Sen. Fagan's twitter acct: SenatorShemia (@ShemiaFagan) | Twitter

This is her email address: [email protected]

Also you can leave a comment on her youtube channel. If she believed everything she said in her speech she would be an ideal pro-gun Senator.

Last Edited:

Just go look at her Twitter account. A zombie has more independent thoughts.

Recieved this roughly 20 minutes ago:
Thanks for reaching out ______. I have not reviewed the details of SB501, but I generally support gun safety legislation. Yet it is always important to hear from people who believe they will be impacted. Thanks for showing the courage to make your voice heard.

Senator Shemia Fagan
Pronouns: She/Her
Chair, Senate Housing Committee
Oregon Senate District 24
(East Portland/Clackamas/Happy Valley/Milwaukie)
503-986-1724 (Capitol Office)
971.294.3948 (mobile)
[email protected]

Redacted my name.

My response:

Senator Fagan,
I would implore you to go over the details of sb501 before you and the rest of the judiciary committee discuss it. It is a bill that is very overreaching in it's restrictions on law abiding gun owners, and is in direct opposition of both our Oregon and United States constitutions. It's unconstitutionality likely comes from the fact that it was written by high school students and not reviewed before being put into the legislative process.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top