JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you tried to make a private sale or purchase here in Oregun lately?

Yes, well known private party purchaser at my preferred FFL - A Cut Above Pawn. Actually, trades work the same way.

My original response was to the OP about trying to get a Handgun in Florida. As in 2,500 miles away. I still have family living back there.

I was only put into the > 1,000 list once in 8 or 9 transactions... they put my name incorrectly, which caused the delay. I think the longest wait for me was 20 minutes other than the one time.

A retired Army buddy of mine has a problem…she lives in an RV as her physical address. Her Florida issued driver's license has her vehicle tag number, then the city and zip code where she is registered to vote. She has a mail service where she receives her mail. She's being told that because her physical address is not a house/sticks-n-bricks, and they wouldn't be able to find her, she can't buy a pistol in Florida. Does this sound right? Does anyone have a solution?
I looked at the Florida Laws and it seems that many areas require a physical address and a P.O. Box cannot be used for such things as establishing an L.L.C, voting etc. Apparently Florida made recent changes that made their law more stringent. Here is a quote from a Florida man that was commenting on a similar issue on a Florida website about the change: I'm a Florida resident. Over the past year or so they changed their system and they require a physical address. You can still use a mailing address (for mail), but the physical address is a requirement.

Senate Bill 941, signed into law by Governor Brown on May 11, 2015, as the Oregon Firearms Safety Act, adds the requirement of a background check for firearm transfers between private parties to existing law with exception to certain family members but that is not the case in Florida which is what the OP is asking about.
Yup I know but the party made reference to Oregon's requirements erroneously. Which is what I was responding to.
Gabby

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top