JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I may be purchasing a new rifle through an FFL I know and he's stating that I have to pay $40 for shipping. I have never been charged for shipping by a FFL before and I'm working if this is an attempt by the FFL to obtain additional funds from me.

If it looks like a fish and smells like a fish...

With this particular FFL I have never paid a shipping fee. Thanks Dan, I'm going to ask a couple people who have bought from this guy in the past and see if they've been charged!

I recently had a rifle shipped UPS ground to me from an FFL in TX to my FFL here and it cost me about $40. FWIW, you pay for shipping on everything you buy one way or the other. It's just that sometimes it's a separate line item and other times it is just rolled in to the price of the item.

Depends on what you're buying too.
Most long guns ship regular UPS for around $20...Distributors have to ship Handguns by 2nd day air (Federal requirement) and that usually runs around $40 - $45 bucks. Thats why special ordering usually costs more. The dealer has to figure in the additional shipping. If he orders 5 guns from a distributor he can spread that $40 out over the 5 guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top