JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a friend that works at a BiMart store and she called me today to tell me that I might want to stop by and look at some guns today. So of course I did. I've been trying to buy a Savage 22 WMR with an Accurate-trigger, for some time. As you all are aware, the shelves are empty. Today I was able to buy Savage B22 in 22WMR! It has a Ruger style, rotating magazine with a ten round? capacity and it comes with a scope base, but no iron sights. It was $249.00 plus tax. When you buy from BiMart they don't charge you a fee for doing the background check.
While I was doing the paper work, a man with an Eastern European accent came in to pick up his Taurus TX22. When the clerk brought it out, I asked if they had any more of them and he replied that they had eight of them at $249.00 each! Well sir, in for a penny, in for a pound. I purchased one of those too! I've been trying to chase down a Kel-Tec P-17, but haven't had any luck, so this one will fill the bill until I'm able to find one.
So, $541.00 for both guns out the door including tax and I am a happy camper. Of course there wasn't any ammo to be had, but they did have a 6.5 Creedmore for under $300 if my memory serves me right. Perhaps I can sell a few more pints of plasma and donate at the fertility clinic and then put a Creedmore in the safe, although admittedly, there's no more room at all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top