JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea :( I'm a bit nervous of that too.... I've been browsing the Kimber website for weeks and really loved the Raptor's look.. when they had one at the show in a 4" barrel over $200 less than retail I couldn't pass it up. Satisfied the wife by letting her get her first handgun as well - A S&W .38 special revolver in a nickel-plated finish. She's happy, I'm happy, now to go to the range!

Awesome!
My first handgun was a Kimber team match that I picked up three years ago. Then of course I felt bad that it didn't have any friends. So I HAD to get a few more! Now I need a bigger safe.:s0155:

Paid $1125 (retail is $1365 I think) so a pretty good deal. Can't believe Kimber doesn't give you an extra mag though!! Hey Ghost - Does the serrated grip tear you up at all when firing a lengthy amount of time?

Paid $1125 (retail is $1365 I think) so a pretty good deal. Can't believe Kimber doesn't give you an extra mag though!! Hey Ghost - Does the serrated grip tear you up at all when firing a lengthy amount of time?

I'm not sure how well the stock Kimber mags work, but I'm a big fan of both the Kim Pro Tac mags and MecGar mags. They work great in my Springfields!

Very nice.But don't worry about the extra mags,Wilson Combat makes a lot better mags anyway.

Get some good mags,a nice holster(not Kydex and risk marring the surface),and have some fun.
I think you will like shooting it....a lot.:s0155:

I would no sweat the price too much if I was you. You paid fair price and there is a lot to be said about getting what you want when you want it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top