JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea :( I'm a bit nervous of that too.... I've been browsing the Kimber website for weeks and really loved the Raptor's look.. when they had one at the show in a 4" barrel over $200 less than retail I couldn't pass it up. Satisfied the wife by letting her get her first handgun as well - A S&W .38 special revolver in a nickel-plated finish. She's happy, I'm happy, now to go to the range!

Awesome!
My first handgun was a Kimber team match that I picked up three years ago. Then of course I felt bad that it didn't have any friends. So I HAD to get a few more! Now I need a bigger safe.:s0155:

Paid $1125 (retail is $1365 I think) so a pretty good deal. Can't believe Kimber doesn't give you an extra mag though!! Hey Ghost - Does the serrated grip tear you up at all when firing a lengthy amount of time?

Paid $1125 (retail is $1365 I think) so a pretty good deal. Can't believe Kimber doesn't give you an extra mag though!! Hey Ghost - Does the serrated grip tear you up at all when firing a lengthy amount of time?

I'm not sure how well the stock Kimber mags work, but I'm a big fan of both the Kim Pro Tac mags and MecGar mags. They work great in my Springfields!

Very nice.But don't worry about the extra mags,Wilson Combat makes a lot better mags anyway.

Get some good mags,a nice holster(not Kydex and risk marring the surface),and have some fun.
I think you will like shooting it....a lot.:s0155:

I would no sweat the price too much if I was you. You paid fair price and there is a lot to be said about getting what you want when you want it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top