1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OTHER Puppy Sculpture

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Patriot1668, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Patriot1668

Patriot1668 SW Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Lab Puppy Sculpture by Austin Productions. This is a beautiful sculpture of a Labrador Retriever puppy crouched in a play position. It's about 16" long, and 12" tall.

The Austin Productions company produced sculpture using durastone, a cast material that used crushed stone. It is very heavy and durable. The bronze finish is very realistic, and is in great condition. Between the weight and the finish I thought it was cast bronze.

These are out of production, and Austin has closed its doors. I found a website that puts a $277.00 price on it, but I find that hard to believe. This is somewhere between art and decor, and I'm selling it for $80.00 OBO. Give it a good home.

Obeys the "stay" command very well, but will not fetch, roll-over, shake hands, or speak. Almost house-broken. :D

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    fredball likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.