JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately Purina recently won a court case after poisoning hundreds of animals with their china food products. Two veterinarians testified at the trial and both said that Purina did wrong by using poisoned items in their food, but Purina's attorney was able to disqualify the vets, and the judge allowed Purina to win, even after the proof showed they were liable.

Don't feed your pet poisoned Purina foods

Unfortunately Purina recently won a court case after poisoning hundreds of animals with their china food products. Two veterinarians testified at the trial and both said that Purina did wrong by using poisoned items in their food, but Purina's attorney was able to disqualify the vets, and the judge allowed Purina to win, even after the proof showed they were liable.

Don't feed your pet poisoned Purina foods

You would think they would have learned a lesson from this in the past. Wal-Mart took a hell of a hit many years ago over China made dog treats that were toxic. We are VERY picky about what we feed ours. Of course being they weigh in at 10#s each a bag of expensive food goes a long way. :D

USA all the WAY!!!

That is if I ever get another pup! Sad Christmas now! :(

If you miss one then by all means get another. At this point in my life I really can't imagine not having at least one. Both ours are getting quite old and will soon be gone. Wife is not sure about hers. I know full well when mine go's I will be looking for a breeder for another. They are the reason I go to work now. :) To take care of them. Make a fantastic companion just such a short life span.

If you miss one then by all means get another. At this point in my life I really can't imagine not having at least one. Both ours are getting quite old and will soon be gone. Wife is not sure about hers. I know full well when mine go's I will be looking for a breeder for another. They are the reason I go to work now. :) To take care of them. Make a fantastic companion just such a short life span.

Go for a rescue dog instead they are so much more loyal and you will lengthen their life if they are in a kill pound.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top