JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 0 out of 10 puppies left...
The father Bear A Belgium Shepherd has been my best friend for eight years now , Mom a traditional Shepherd has been apart of our family for six months... Bear is nine years old and Mom is 1 Year old...
These puppies are handled daily, They are affectionate , Very alert and learn quickly...
Piddle Pad trained at six weeks...

Mom

Dad

!0 Puppy Puzzle
MyPuppiesfromBearandKarma.jpg

((((( Puppy Millers need not inquire )))))

I'm looking for two fifty a Pup and this is a steal... I'm not interested in the money, I really just want these little guys getting the BEST home... 1st shots , De-worming and a wellness check by Willsonville Veterinarian clinic ...

Dad is a absolute incredible dog on every aspect , Mom is very smart , Independent and Affectionate...

I would hope the new owners will chip these dogs... Return them to me if they find they are too much to handle , German Shepherds are extremely smart and at times tough to handle until trained... Once trained and bonded they will be your best friend for life...

000_2257.jpg

000_2258.jpg

000_2252.jpg

000_2254.jpg

000_2256.jpg

000_2255.jpg

000_2253.jpg

000_2251.jpg

000_2249.jpg

000_2250.jpg

000_2259.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking litter! You're really tugging at my strings here...GS owners/ fans for a long time, just relocated to Oregon, and are withing a few months of getting another.
Good on ya for being diligent about the quality of the owner. These guys need a strong, knowing human. But if one can provide the necessary environment for a GS, the rewards are amazing. Truly a fantastic animal.
Best of luck!

Awwwwwwwwww..............................what could be more fun than a box of handsome puppies! The parents are both beautiful. Having met Bear, I will estimate that those pups are bound to be very intelligent and playful..............................elsullo

Awwwwwwwwww..............................what could be more fun than a box of handsome puppies! The parents are both beautiful. Having met Bear, I will estimate that those pups are bound to be very intelligent and playful..............................elsullo

Yes, At eight weeks they are very active and Playful and Quickly pick up on things...
Thanks for the kind words Sir ...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top