JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got in trade some time ago a octagon barrel 357 stainless puma model 92 holds 13rds... specs say 12 but this one holds 13.....Any way I can not find another like it for sale....Has this particular make been discontinued???? No I dont want to sell ( it shoots 38 special and 357 without a hiccup) just some info if possible.

From what I have gathered (from lsi catolog /website) they no longer make the stainless octagone or stainless for that matter must cost to much. The new guns in 2011 catolog no longer have the ugly/funky safety (thank god) they are supposed to be more reliable etc fit finish. But get this the suggested retail is way over $1000 I expect when the new models start popping up actual cost will be around $800 or more! bet they wont sell real fast

I have a Rossi Stainless 357 20" round barrel levergun. This has to be one of the handiest rifles around. I slicked up the action and gave it a nice trigger pull. It shoots anything I stuff into it. I have been loading it with 180 grain JHP lately and just wish we had some pigs in this part of WA to shoot. Mine still has the safety on it and I wasn't thrilled at first but I never use it and honestly can say that I don't even notice that it is there. Next time I take it apart I might do something about it , or maybe I won't.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top