Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Pulsar Digisight N750 Night Vision Scope

Discussion in 'Scope & Optic Classifieds' started by ORYGUNHolsterCompany, Mar 25, 2016.

1. ORYGUNHolsterCompany

ORYGUNHolsterCompany Hillsboro It doesn't work in the safe. Gold Supporter

Pulsar Digisight N750 gen 4 NV rifle scope. It is a little less than a year old and has been immaculately cared for. This scope is a beast (in a good way) and makes coyote killing at 300 yards no problem. 1 shot zero feature, day or night use, built it magnification out to 6x, all the bells and whistles you can even record your night hunt onto your smart phone via the data cable port. Check out the pulsar sight for exact details.

It comes as factory supplied with box, bag, manual, cleaning cloth, etc. Also included is an extended batttery pack with charger, rail mount, and MI 45 degree offset mount for attaching to the scope.

This thing is awesome and works great, only reason for sale is because I picked up a PVS-14 for a steal of a deal (still expensive haha) and so now I need to re-coup some funds, or trade for something else unique

1,250 Cash
    1,500 Trade

IMG_20160322_203554696.jpg

Raidingtime likes this.
  2. Thunderblarg

Thunderblarg Beaverton, OR Active Member

This is exactly the kind of thing I need to not come across, being that I just got my tax return:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.