JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi. Post on SH, and i thought making an account here might be helpful for finding local long range precision rifle matches and classes.
Have you ever shot at the Lewis Clark Wildlife Club range just outside of Lewiston?

Rifles aren't really my thing, but they may have some info on long range shoots. IIRC their range maxes out at like 350 or maybe 400, but they have a gong at like 500~600 yards. Probably a little shorter than you're after, but it's a pretty decent little range if you haven't checked it out before. Inexpensive and welcoming, too.

If nothing else they'll probably be able to who to contact for really long range stuff.

HOME | lcwildlife

Have you ever shot at the Lewis Clark Wildlife Club range just outside of Lewiston?

Rifles aren't really my thing, but they may have some info on long range shoots. IIRC their range maxes out at like 350 or maybe 400, but they have a gong at like 500~600 yards. Probably a little shorter than you're after, but it's a pretty decent little range if you haven't checked it out before. Inexpensive and welcoming, too.

If nothing else they'll probably be able to who to contact for really long range stuff.

HOME | lcwildlife
Thanks for the info. I've become a member at Rock Lake Rifle Range. It's members only, they hold public matches, and their facility is really nice. Also they have a 1 mile gong if you're feeling sporty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top