JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Most of you already know that dicks has pulled and stopped selling "assault" rifles for the time being. I work in Fred Meyers and just got done talking to the manager who deals with all the guns. Kroger is having all their stores, including Fred Meyers, Pull their ar and ar style rifles from the shelf. As of right now they will still sell them to you they are just not going to display them.

I saw 6 people in line at the Scappoose Fred's gun counter last night and the rack looked like it was slim pickings. I usually never see anyone at that counter. Though that Fred's rarely had anything other than 1-2 AR's. You'd think they announced a alien invasion on the way

I see what is happening as a sample of an economic collapse scenario on a tiny scale. In a few hours or days in a dollar collapse, store shelves will be bare.

People see it happening at first, but don't believe it is really a concern since Fast Freddy's has always had everything they have needed since they were a kid (normalcy bias).

So they don't hop to it, get out there immediately, and get what they need.

By the time they realize the supply (in this case, food) is actually being depleted quickly and they get off their butt and act, everything is gone. Right now, we are entering into the slight incline of a hockey stick graphical curve in terms of firearms and related items.

That is what is happening now. Ammo, and all other related items you have taken for granted as easily available will not be just weeks or short months from now as the panic gets exponentially worse.

I see what is happening as a sample of an economic collapse scenario on a tiny scale. In a few hours or days in a dollar collapse, store shelves will be bare.

People see it happening at first, but don't believe it is really a concern since Fast Freddy's has always had everything they have needed since they were a kid (normalcy bias).

By the time they realize the supply (in this case, food) is actually being depleted quickly and they get off their butt and act, everything is gone. Right now, we are entering into the slight incline of a hockey stick graphical curve in terms of firearms and related items.

That is what is happening now. Ammo, and all other related items you have taken for granted as easily available will not be just weeks or short months from now as the panic gets exponentially worse.

Damn, I was thinking of heading to the range today and shoot couple hundred rounds, guess I'll save them now...

Most of you already know that dicks has pulled and stopped selling "assault" rifles for the time being. I work in Fred Meyers and just got done talking to the manager who deals with all the guns. Kroger is having all their stores, including Fred Meyers, Pull their ar and ar style rifles from the shelf. As of right now they will still sell them to you they are just not going to display them.

So now they are like Hustler Magazines-We will sell them to you if you ask for one. But they are not on "Display" for the general public. I wonder if AR's sold now are leave the store in a big black plastic bag and does the store employee get embaressed and red in the face during the sale?

So now they are like Hustler Magazines-We will sell them to you if you ask for one. But they are not on "Display" for the general public. I wonder if AR's sold now are leave the store in a big black plastic bag and does the store employee get embaressed and red in the face during the sale?

We need to stop joining in with the gov/corp media's word play games and stop calling semi-auto rifles "ASSAULT WEAPONS or ASSAULT RIFLES". A full auto rifle, that is only available when a private citizen pays a small fortune and jumps through all sorts of ATF/legal hoops/fees/registration and rubber glove treatment, is not the same thing as a semi-auto rifle you purchase at Bi-Mart.

Every single story on the news is 'assault this' 'assault that' - our owners love word play and manipulation. The least we can do as a firearm's community is not go right along with it. When I hear 'assault rifle' I think other idiotic words they have come up with like 'evil doers' and 'regime' (for any nation's leadership we want to destroy).

Last edited by a moderator:

Burt I think your on target here. OFF says to buy ammo.:s0155:

I bought a gun at big 5 about a year ago. They taped bags over the box and taped the Box shut.

We need to stop joining in with the gov/corp media's word play games and stop calling semi-auto rifles "ASSAULT WEAPONS or ASSAULT RIFLES". A full auto rifle, that is only available when a private citizen pays a small fortune and jumps through all sorts of ATF/legal hoops/fees/registration and rubber glove treatment, is not the same thing as a semi-auto rifle you purchase at Bi-Mart.

Every single story on the news is 'assault this' 'assault that' - our owners love word play and manipulation. The least we can do as a firearm's community is not go right along with it. When I hear 'assault rifle' I think other idiotic words they have come up with like 'evil doers' and 'regime' (for any nation's leadership we want to destroy).

Homeland Defense Rifles. . . .HDRs for short. . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool video, good on the San Jose PD. I think it's funny that cops from LA are actually testifying that gun laws are pointless and the media is lying. Yet, the politicians keep insisting there is an issue with guns that the cops say aren't actually on the streets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top