JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
One and only bump....not worth it to me to lose money on this one, if you want it now make a reasonable offer based off my asking price - not the predicted price of if and when CAI gets another shipment in the country. Otherwise build/buy a kit gun while there are still kits left- if done right they work fine :)

I'll help you out here buddy.

As a PSL owner myself, I must say this is one of the most rewarding designated marksman/sniper rifles you can possibly own.

It shoots the inexpensive and surplus available 7.62x54mmR round, which goes for a measly $0.20 a round. This is the oldest cartridge in service today, and it has been used for well over a century. The russian SVD dragunov sniper rifle shoots the same cartridge.

Although the PSL may look similar to the russian SVD dragunov, they aren't very similar internally. The romanian PSL does, however, fill the same role as the SVD.... basically a marksman or sniper rifle (depending on what country's military philosophy you're following).

The PSL rifle is the most prolific long-distance rifle used by freedom-fighters/insurgents in the middle eastern conflicts today.

Its design mirrors the design of Kalashnikov rifles like the AK-47, so the PSL is very reliable, rugged, and I guarantee you the rifle will last longer than you and perhaps your children and grandchildren if it is properly maintained. Its dissasembly procedure and general maintenance routine is exactly the same as with an AK-47.

At 50 yards, I can shoot 1 inch groups. At 100 yards, 2 to 3 inch groups. At 200 yards, 4 inch groups. At 500 yards, about 8 inch group. Not the most accurate rifle, but it does its job. Plus its semiautomatic so you could always have quick follow-up shots.

The standard issue scope is awesome too. None of them have active tritium anymore since they fizzed out some time in the 90's due to their radioactive half-life. But the integrated range and elevation guides are still clearly visible, and tends to lead to very accurate shooting. The scope is as rugged as the rifle itself, being built out of what seems like epoxy coated steel.

I've hunt with my PSL too. Everything from blowing up rabbits with the large round, to taking out large deer.

I'd personally give the rifle 10/10 rating

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.