JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
What condition are the drivers? These are well known for having the foam surrounds going to crap and needing to be replaced. A photo with the grills removed would tell a lot about condition.

What condition are the drivers? These are well known for having the foam surrounds going to crap and needing to be replaced. A photo with the grills removed would tell a lot about condition.

Thanks for the tip Mark! :s0155: I took the panels off and here are pictures of the drivers. The foam is soft and supple and I see no evidence of rotting, peeling, molding, cracking, etc. Looks good. Pics one, two and three are of one speaker, four and five are of the other. The drivers look exactly the same in both speakers so I limited the number of pics.

Thanks again Mark.

OH DUDE those look NICE. If they don't sell here I suggest eBay the market for Vintage Stereo gear is pretty hot right now.

One of my other hobbies.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top