JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So about 9:30 this morning I started on a nice big Pork Shoulder headed to become Apple smoked Pulled pork. Its now about 45 min from time to eat. THIS IS GETTING INTENSE.

104748218_3365514003491941_6525408156877140006_n.jpg

We ate a little sooner then we should have had to thin slice the meat for the sandwiches it was yummie I then returned it to the oven steaming in apple juice. Another two hours and I didnt need to pull it I could just mash it with a fork. The wife was tickled. Lots of sandwiches for work.

We ate a little sooner then we should have had to thin slice the meat for the sandwiches it was yummie I then returned it to the oven steaming in apple juice. Another two hours and I didnt need to pull it I could just mash it with a fork. The wife was tickled. Lots of sandwiches for work.
Sounds awesome!
Try it in a dutch oven after a slow smoke next time! Trust me, let it slow cook with some sliced apples, and the BBQ sauce! Traps all that pork goodness inside!

With all the political commentary lately, I was expecting this thread to be about limiting politicians from pet spending projects! :p

Enjoy your dinner. My wife and daughter made me steak, baked potato, and broccoli. Plus a cherry pie for dessert! :)

Ura-Ki I will take that idea on our next camping trip be easy to smoke up the pork real nice on the Traeger at home pack up some to finish while in camp.

After purchasing a green mountain grill we at our house have been taking advantage of it quite a bit lately.

First time ever doing ribs yesterday and the turned out perfect. Need to tweak my dry rub but process was perfect. Bones came out clean with no force.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top