JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Okay, I'll give them a shot. I read shipping can be quite a while, has this been your experience?
It's hit or miss but I have always received my product. Keep in mind with this particular batch of bullets that the bullets will likely have sealant on them. If you want really clean bullets they have other clean 115gr 9mm bullets for not much more.

It's hit or miss but I have always received my product. Keep in mind with this particular batch of bullets that the bullets will likely have sealant on them. If you want really clean bullets they have other clean 115gr 9mm bullets for not much more.

I ordered on Sunday and received them on the following Wednesday. Very impressed, and the sealant is minimal. I was thinking of trying to tumble then in walnut shells to try and get them 100% but honestly I might not even worry about it.

I've had good luck tumbling the sealant off in walnut media.

7D4CA90F-9119-4365-A0DF-8A2B5604F7A1.jpeg

I was shorted 66 projectiles. Counted twice. Thought I'd message them to see if they would complete my order. They're on the way so I think customer service is good regardless of what some reviews said. Haven't weighed them or loaded any yet but feel that I got a good deal.

I was shorted 66 projectiles. Counted twice. Thought I'd message them to see if they would complete my order. They're on the way so I think customer service is good regardless of what some reviews said. Haven't weighed them or loaded any yet but feel that I got a good deal.
I would definitely contact them, let us know how they handle that.

Nevermind I see they are handling it for you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top