JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pulled bullets, especially thin bullets which have a cannelure can have cracked lead inside. You can't see it and it might not be physically separated - just a hairline crack. I don't want any.

Bullets which are knocked out might be better than those which are pulled because at least you have the weight of the back of the bullet pushing, but I still don't want any.

I just did a group order for hornady 55 fmj from Wideners. Came out to $72 per 1k, but it's a pack of 6000. It was the best deal I could find, especially if you split the order up.

I wish I could have gotten in on that.

Pulled bullets, especially thin bullets which have a cannelure can have cracked lead inside. You can't see it and it might not be physically separated - just a hairline crack. I don't want any.

Thanks for the tip. I'll stay away from pulled bullets.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Don't got 430 dollars laying around.

You would if you didn't have an HTC HD2 using Tapatalk, LOL. We just got smartphones and a contract and good ones are expensive. However, with everything they'll do, they are worth it imho. I love the GPS combined with google earth images, driving directions from wherever it knows I am, lists of any kind of public place or business near me, web surfing, TV, and, oh gosh, it's a cell phone, lol.

You can get 1000 55gr FMJ bullets for $125 shipped from Montana Gold but I don't know if that's a good deal anymore.

You would if you didn't have an HTC HD2 using Tapatalk, LOL. We just got smartphones and a contract and good ones are expensive. However, with everything they'll do, they are worth it imho. I love the GPS combined with google earth images, driving directions from wherever it knows I am, lists of any kind of public place or business near me, web surfing, TV, and, oh gosh, it's a cell phone, lol.

You can get 1000 55gr FMJ bullets for $125 shipped from Montana Gold but I don't know if that's a good deal anymore.

LOL I only payed 100 bucks for my phone. I'm actually a poor kid who likes guns to much.

LOL I only payed 100 bucks for my phone. I'm actually a poor kid who likes guns to much.

LOL. Well at least you know how to use it. I'm struggling still. :)

Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android-powered device.

I still use a phone the Wireless carrier gave me for free. That definitely leaves more money for powder, bullets, and primers.

Ever notice how there's a "New" phone introduced every year? Why? Isn't enough to just carry an old Motorola Razr that is more than enough to make a call on.

OK, I guess a "Smart Phone" would be OK as long as it came with a good "Ballistics App".;)

It's not the phone that's expensive, it's the damn purse that you need to carry one of those things in that will get you. LOL

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top