Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Puget Sound Securty in Marysville,WA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Oklahomie, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

I've seen this place for the last few years but completely forget about it every time it's gun buying season.

I drove past and I think maybe it has changed names to "Something Something Tactical." regardless has anyone every stopped by there? I'd like to start shopping at the little mom and pop shops around here.

2. ScottyB

ScottyB Whatcom Member

That used to be (not sure anymore) the name of an actual security guard company. Main office was in Bellevue but they had satellite offices elsewhere.

3. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

Yeah I got that much from Google, but when I pass by there I see firearm related gear through the Windows. Guess I'll have to wander through.

4. ScottyB

ScottyB Whatcom Member

Unfortunately I wasn't pulling from Google. I also haven't lived in Marysville in over 20 years so I am not familiar with the business you're referring to.

5. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

They are a security company based in Bellevue. I worked for one of the smaller local companies that they owned and was less than impressed with either one of them