JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Puget Sound, Portland libs backing Dems in Colorado recall

The Colorado Springs Gazette yesterday published an interesting interactive map that shows heavy contributions supporting two anti-gun Democrats targeted for recall in Colorado have been coming from the coast: California and the Portland region of Oregon, and heavily in the Puget Sound region of Washington.

<broken link removed>

Gee, it's only "bad" when pro-gunners send money, I guess.

What's really surprising is an outfit called "vote vet" here in Portland, OR, $85,500 to support Sen. Morse?!?! Curious, I looked up their information. It is nothing more than another organization that advertises themselves as a single issue, non-partisan (supporting veterans issues), but is in fact just another 'progressive' organization that supports a broad range of left-leaning policies.
I wonder just how many of the participating vets or donators really know what this organization is really about.

It's also interesting to see, in general, all the large labor unions, ect, who you wouldn't think would care, give lots of $$$ from across the nation. Me thinks Sen Morison is going to be paying back the favors and kickbacks for a very long time if he is not recalled.

Note: just kicked in a few bucks myself to support the recall :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top