JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of these don't run on the weekends, instead of clicking through them all... Which ones run on weekends?

I've been looking at routes since I hit post. :D

I haven't even been able to find what days time/ on Sat they run. Lousy web site as far as I'm concerned.

I found an article saying they are considering weekend routes so possible not there yet.

Greyhound and amtrac appear to have a route from Portland to Salem but who wants to go into Portland for that. Lol

Anyway, guess we keep looking

What if we all chose a spot, in keiser or something.... Then ordered an Uber or two? They would probably be happy enough to have the constant money for a portion of the day assuming they aren't afraid of us.

That or we Dunkirk it?

Another idea, we just drive around Salem and honk if we can't find parking. It could even be coordinated with a guy with a sign that says "Honk for the 2nd"

Last Edited:
I found an article saying they are considering weekend routes so possible not there yet.

Greyhound and amtrac appear to have a route from Portland to Salem but who wants to go into Portland for that. Lol

Anyway, guess we keep looking

What if we all chose a spot, in keiser or something.... Then ordered an Uber or two? They would probably be happy enough to have the constant money for a portion of the day assuming they aren't afraid of us.

That or we Dunkirk it?

Another idea, we just drive around Salem and honk if we can't find parking. It could even be coordinated with a guy with a sign that says "Honk for the 2nd"

After looking further it would seem that the capitol of The State of Oregon, Salem, has no public transportation to the capitol building itself, or anywhere near, on Saturdays. :( What BS.:mad:

I think Radian is getting busses. I saw a schedule in the main thread. Page 13-16?

Had the same thought, also I don't have Facebook so if they are running busses I won't likely be able to see where they will be going.

Thanks for the link.

All important updates continue to be summarized in the original post of the Rally thread at Oregon - Defend the 2nd Rally 3/23/19. There you will be able to see the detailed pickup locations and times without sorting through many other posts. Parking at one of these locations and taking one of these buses is a great option for those concerned about parking around the event.

It would be nice if Radian could arrange for some off site parking and hire a couple of shuttle buses to get people from aux parking to Capitol and back.

Edit: just providing some shuttle service from the Macy's garage would be great. Let people pay their own parking fees ($3 max fee there).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads