JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.tiogasportspark.org/index.html
Is probably the best place if you want to shoot rifles (or pistols), off 101 about half way between CB and Bandon.
A lot of folks shoot in the clear cut forest area just north of there, but I'm not sure about the legality or safety of that.
The Bandon Gun Club (bandongunclub.org) or the Myrtle Point Sportsmens Club (www.facebook.com/Myrtle-Point-Sportsmens-Club-373708940829) both have pistol ranges and clay shooting fields.
Or go to The Hole In The Wall gunshop in CB and ask the very friendly proprietors there about other options.

I have been here about a year and have been looking for a place to shoot. Tioga sports park is a good place to go if you just want to shoot at a target from a bench.

I have been looking for a spot that I can practice "action shooting" for things like 3-Gun or USPSA. So drawing from a holster, walking and shooting ect. I have been told that between coos bay and bandon there are a lot of spots but I all access roads seem to be closed or too close to the road.

If you go out the road to Winchester trails and stay to the right at the first junction there is an old gravel pit sort of about a mile and a half in, its a pretty popular spot. There is a gate on it that's never closed. We were out trap shooting on Beaverton Rd which is on the east side of 101 across from Winchester today, nice day but the wind was cold.

If you go out the road to Winchester trails and stay to the right at the first junction there is an old gravel pit sort of about a mile and a half in, its a pretty popular spot. There is a gate on it that's never closed. We were out trap shooting on Beaverton Rd which is on the east side of 101 across from Winchester today, nice day but the wind was cold.
Sounds like the same spot I found. I just don't like that the large berm is right in front of the road. And that there's a smaller pit just behind that one.

That's one of the most common spots out there, you can tell by the trash. Rarely see anybody at the lower spot. There's two or three more side roads past there as you go south towards Bandon that have shooting spots also

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top