JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the schools in Albany walked out, about 60 of them. One of them was quoted as saying "every year tens of thousands of Americans die from gun violence and this year tens of thousand more inevitably will unless we do something to stop it". I'm wondering where they got their figures from. Complete article in the Saturday April 21 Albany democrat herald.
They include suicide and all homicides (which includes self defense and police killing criminals) with the murders.

They include suicide and all homicides (which includes self defense and police killing criminals) with the murders.

I'm not a "told you so" personality but when I heard about the walkouts I told my wife someone will be hurt or killed. She asked how, I said, crossing a street in a crowd is a good way....They are proud of how many marched, but the ones that stayed in likely got a Pop Quiz for making the teacher do their job for those hours.
Teachers are the protectors of our children while in School. Allowing the students to leave ? Just how educated does one have to be to think that is a Good idea ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top