Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Public ranges in Washington?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Atroxus, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Atroxus

Atroxus Marysville, WA Member

I am trying to find information on public accessible ranges in washington state. I am posting similar thread on a couple other forums and will be compiling the data into one place to hopefully have it stickied for everyone to use.

If anyone knows any public ranges in washington, please provide as much information as you can about what services/distances/implements are allowed and a link to their website if available.

No members only ranges please. Here is an example of what I am looking for.

"Xxx range scooterville, http://notarealwebsite.com has 10/25 yard pistol ranges, 100/200/300/500 yard rifle ranges, 50 yard archery range, and skeet range. Allows .50BMG, but no NFA weapons, tracers, or armor piercing ammo. Firing lines are covered/lit with rests provided but firing from field positions is discouraged. Range fee is $5 for youth 12 and under, $10 for adults"

2. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

3. TMann

TMann Washington State Member

I don't know if this is important to your list, but there are some ranges that are REQUIRED by local ordinances to be "members only." The new range in the Factoria area of Bellevue is like that. I believe that the membership fee is pretty cheap, (comparable to a range rental fee,) and that one can become a member just by filling out a bit of paperwork.

I guess what I'm saying is that some ranges may be technically "members only", but are for all intents and purposes "open to the public."

TMann

4. Will

Will Everett Active Member

http://www.norpointrange.com/

The Norpoint Range hosts 18 indoor shooting lanes in three separate shooting bays. Our facility accommodates most pistol, rifle, and shotguns*. We have two large classrooms that are used for training. Our facility hosts courses taught by the Firearms Academy of Seattle, which is Washington’s largest private shooting school

Close to where you are located

5. Atroxus

Atroxus Marysville, WA Member

I have been there to shoot my .22, and 9mm. 25 yards is a little short to practice with a .30-06 though. ;)

6. Will

Will Everett Active Member

I haven't been there in awhile I heard they were opening up a long gun range.
    The other place is half way accross the Everett tressle, homemakers road I believe. It an outdoor range, It might be called Everett Sportmas club. I don't go there often as there hours seem to be weekends only and even then sort of random. They have 100 yard rife 10+ bays, skeet and a few pistol lanes.