JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks,
I'm going to be down in Bend for a weekend later this month and would like to find a place to go shooting with a few friends.

I'm aware of Zimmerman pit, but that'll be a bit of a trek; we'll be Northeast of Bend/ southeast of Redmond and would prefer a spot closer to there.

Any recommendations would be welcome!

Thanks!

Another option:

Met a couple of great guys at a Knoedel Gun Show in Redmond a few months back. They operate a public gun range that others I have talked to say is in pretty good shape with friendly people, unlike my latest experience at Tri-County. :(

I know not all gunners at Tri-County are like the "one in a thousand" that I met last weekend, but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth.

If you'll be out that ways frequently, you might look at COSA.

Supposed to be a very good range, although we've never been. Looks like most disciplines are included, plus supposedly super for distance.

Perhaps this trip out there coincides with a new member orientation? Looks like they have one on 9/21.

Also looks like a member may host 4 guests.

Same section has there limited open to the public, but doesn't look as it coincides with your visit to the area.

Redmond rod and gun club. About 10 miles south of redmond on the way to bend. Think it cost about $10 to shoot if you're not a member. My wife and I checked it out memorial day weekend.
Nice guys running it and lots of different shooting options.
Google it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top