JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First time visitor, half-price lane fee; also a discount on Fridays if you bring in a box of cereal and for women. Ammo prices comparable to other facilities but in a bigger, brighter, cleaner, and safer indoor environment; not all calibers are available all the time so call ahead.

Bring a functioning firearm to rent one, and a single rental fee covers any gun of a single caliber.

Short computerized facility orientation, hard copy safety test and waiver are all required. Substantial monetary penalty for damaging equipment, expulsion for unsafe gun handling.

I went once about a year ago. It was expensive, by the time I paid for 200rnd of .22lr and 50rnd of 9mm and the lane fee it was over $80. I joined Johnson Creek Gun Club and its only $120 for a full year membership. Plus I don't haft to buy there ammo, and I can take a guest.

I last paid $28 for 357 and $5 for 50 22lr... When you first go there is a coupon to make that visit range fee cheaper in the informational there. I think 45 was around $19 if I can remember correctly.

I thought it was fun to go to a semi-highend range, but I don't see a reason to go back when there are inexpensive private ranges.

PTSC is a nice, clean indoor range. Unfortunately, everyone has to buy PTSC's ammo at inflated prices. The annoying thing is paying a high price for aluminum cased ammo. Recently, I bought Winchester Ranger ammo cheaper than what PTSC has charged for their range ammo. I was happy to get a good deal on the Ranger ammo, but PTSC really should offer better pricing on ammo. I know it's only a few bucks per box difference, but it adds up quickly.

I've been a member at Clackamas PSTC for 2+ years now. Here are all the prices for the range that I know of. If you want my opinion on the range or staff, ask and I'll pm or post it here.

~$175 = first year of membership
~$110 = annual membership after first year
$15 = nonmember lane fee
$10 = lane fee for a guest of a member
$10 = gun rental, $8 for members
$25 = fee for shooting the ceiling
$5 = fee for shooting the target carrier
$1 = per target, any target that they sell. No problem with bringing your own paper targets. I usually do.
$10 = .22lr (100)
$16 = 9mm (50)
$17 = .40 (50)
$18 = .45 (50)

If you know of a friend or relative that also might like to shoot there, check on the family membership program. I added my brother last time I renewed and it brought my cost down by about $20 per year:D

I went once about a year ago. It was expensive, by the time I paid for 200rnd of .22lr and 50rnd of 9mm and the lane fee it was over $80. I joined Johnson Creek Gun Club and its only $120 for a full year membership. Plus I don't haft to buy there ammo, and I can take a guest.

I've heard you need a ccl to get a membership at jcgc?
Any idea if this is correct.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads