JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First time visitor, half-price lane fee; also a discount on Fridays if you bring in a box of cereal and for women. Ammo prices comparable to other facilities but in a bigger, brighter, cleaner, and safer indoor environment; not all calibers are available all the time so call ahead.

Bring a functioning firearm to rent one, and a single rental fee covers any gun of a single caliber.

Short computerized facility orientation, hard copy safety test and waiver are all required. Substantial monetary penalty for damaging equipment, expulsion for unsafe gun handling.

I went once about a year ago. It was expensive, by the time I paid for 200rnd of .22lr and 50rnd of 9mm and the lane fee it was over $80. I joined Johnson Creek Gun Club and its only $120 for a full year membership. Plus I don't haft to buy there ammo, and I can take a guest.

I last paid $28 for 357 and $5 for 50 22lr... When you first go there is a coupon to make that visit range fee cheaper in the informational there. I think 45 was around $19 if I can remember correctly.

I thought it was fun to go to a semi-highend range, but I don't see a reason to go back when there are inexpensive private ranges.

PTSC is a nice, clean indoor range. Unfortunately, everyone has to buy PTSC's ammo at inflated prices. The annoying thing is paying a high price for aluminum cased ammo. Recently, I bought Winchester Ranger ammo cheaper than what PTSC has charged for their range ammo. I was happy to get a good deal on the Ranger ammo, but PTSC really should offer better pricing on ammo. I know it's only a few bucks per box difference, but it adds up quickly.

I've been a member at Clackamas PSTC for 2+ years now. Here are all the prices for the range that I know of. If you want my opinion on the range or staff, ask and I'll pm or post it here.

~$175 = first year of membership
~$110 = annual membership after first year
$15 = nonmember lane fee
$10 = lane fee for a guest of a member
$10 = gun rental, $8 for members
$25 = fee for shooting the ceiling
$5 = fee for shooting the target carrier
$1 = per target, any target that they sell. No problem with bringing your own paper targets. I usually do.
$10 = .22lr (100)
$16 = 9mm (50)
$17 = .40 (50)
$18 = .45 (50)

If you know of a friend or relative that also might like to shoot there, check on the family membership program. I added my brother last time I renewed and it brought my cost down by about $20 per year:D

I went once about a year ago. It was expensive, by the time I paid for 200rnd of .22lr and 50rnd of 9mm and the lane fee it was over $80. I joined Johnson Creek Gun Club and its only $120 for a full year membership. Plus I don't haft to buy there ammo, and I can take a guest.

I've heard you need a ccl to get a membership at jcgc?
Any idea if this is correct.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top