JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please let me know if this is in the wrong thread,

I represent Northwest Battle Buddies (NWBB).
We are a 501(c) 3 non profit organization that provides service dogs for Veterans suffering with PTSD.

I am a wounded, combat veteran and I was fortunate enough to receive a dog from Northwest Battle Buddies in February of this year. I was wounded in combat in Afghanistan in 2010 and I have been dealing with PTSD for 8 years. Having my service dog Herra has changed my life. She gives me the security and sense of purpose that I have been missing since I got out of the Army. I am fortunate enough to be able to work for NWBB and help other Veterans diagnosed with PTSD.

We are based out of Battle Ground, WA. We are seeking charitable donations as well as applications from Veterans diagnosed with PTSD that would like a Service dog. Please visit www.northwestbattlebuddies.org for more information. you can PM me as well and I can answer any questions you may have.
you can visit our FB page and website for more information. We are active in the local community and always looking for new opportunities to raise awareness for our Veterans. 27067533_1302733196497446_1957291226385539239_n.jpg

IMG_6751.JPG 31959694_10157361573653272_8180060395449352192_o.jpg

Thanks for your support!

She has really made my life so much better.
Tell your friends and family that are veterans with PTSD to contact us if they think that a service dog could help them.

1EF904A9-9600-44C2-A583-9B64E8DA8E9B.jpeg 2DED1FDA-5713-47FF-9424-2CAFEC68D30D.jpeg

Excellent work, i have a very close friend that's got PTSD, he snaps and act weird sometimes. i know the horror a lot of vet go throgh. big thanks.
I have a relative With a serious case of PTSD . When he gets back in the northwest I'm going to give him your contact info. It doesn't appear he has been getting any help or Mabey hasn't meet up with anyone he would accept help from. Thanks for your service.

I have a relative With a serious case of PTSD . When he gets back in the northwest I'm going to give him your contact info. It doesn't appear he has been getting any help or Mabey hasn't meet up with anyone he would accept help from. Thanks for your service.

Real help is very difficult to get, especially from the VA.
I have benefited the most from non profit organizations led by people that actually care about our Veterans. He can talk to me now and I can see if we are able to help him.

Real help is very difficult to get, especially from the VA.
I have benefited the most from non profit organizations led by people that actually care about our Veterans. He can talk to me now and I can see if we are able to help him.

Thanks he's out of state right now. It looks like he has problems relating to most of the civilian population after being in
Iraq

Got a question are you looking for dogs that are trained or just dogs .
My sister does the rescue dog thing.
Got a new dog this week that has a bad history.But after a few days .settled down .
Maybe something to think about.a dog that needs somebody and a guy that needs somebody.
They could depend on each other.
The dogs that my sister gets are bottom of the list she is there last chance .they take lots of time and attention.But they figure it out sooner or later .
And get used to her and us.
Lol it really comes down to us and her training the dog and the dog training us. Kinda crazy how a dog can just know who is bad and good

Got a question are you looking for dogs that are trained or just dogs .
My sister does the rescue dog thing.
Got a new dog this week that has a bad history.But after a few days .settled down .
Maybe something to think about.a dog that needs somebody and a guy that needs somebody.
They could depend on each other.
The dogs that my sister gets are bottom of the list she is there last chance .they take lots of time and attention.But they figure it out sooner or later .
And get used to her and us.
Lol it really comes down to us and her training the dog and the dog training us. Kinda crazy how a dog can just know who is bad and good

They need to be over 40 lbs
under 2 years old and be checked by the head trainer

You can call the number on the website to arrange any meetings

I was thinking about that after I asked .
They probably need to be Service dog training.
Lol my sister is just doing the dog rescue thing.
But they get lots of dogs that can be trained .
Like I said the dogs know.
Any way I sent 100 bucks .to the link in first post .
Wish I could do more .
Maybe later I can do more

By the way did you have a dog in the service.
Or just after.I guess what I mean is did you have a military dog .
AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads