JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New lower price I need this
GONE
GONE
GONE

Hey guys,

Have you been looking at 308 battle rifles? Look no more. I built this because I played WAY too much CS GO and wanted the HK91 (but didn't have 3 grand to blow).
Nothing feels better than putting 20 rounds of 308 down range as your friends stand in awe and look at their AR15 like they are holding .22 rifles.
I honestly do not have enough chest hair to own this gun. So I am looking for someone who would like to own this rifle.
I have too many mags for this rifle, I swear I had 8 but I can only find 7. I also do not have enough pouches to hold the amount of magazines that I have for this weapon. It is currently fitted with an adjustable AR style stock with a cheek riser so you can look down the scope. If you would rather run it with iron sights and a holo sight just unclip the cheek riser and remove the mount.
This package also comes with wood and polymer hand guards/stocks for this rifle so if you are feeling retro and want to wood stock it, have at it.
Yes, that is a tri-rail if you want to mount more bubblegum too it, and a Cabellas 3x9 optic on the top. UTG bipod and slim green sling.

This rifle is not on the list of serial numbers made with trunnion issues and the bolt gap is so close I don't even see the point of using calipers for it.

I would love for someone to own this rifle, it just isn't for me. In addition if you hand load this rifle rapes your brass and is heavier than hell. Besides that this is fine quality replica of the HK91 and I would trust it as well much as its German made brother.

Package includes:
PTR-91
Cabellas pine ridge 3x9 scope, Tapco Stanag 4x scope
Adjustable stock with cheek riser and shoulder sissy pad cover.
Aluminum Tri rail with a UTG Bipod.
Wood and polymer hand guard and stock.
7 magazines, 2 belt mounted pouches that hold 2 mags.
Steel trigger package (original is polymer)\
Green sling
Carrying Bag

I am looking for 1,150$ Cash OBO. PM FTF Let me know :)

IMG_7196.JPG

IMG_7197.JPG

IMG_7198.JPG

IMG_7201.JPG

IMG_7202.JPG

Last Edited: