JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1525
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
9mm
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Selling my PTR 9KT 9mm PCC

It has been taken out once after purchase to test functionally at Clackamas County shooting range (50 rounds). Functions perfect - later model.

Includes:
- (2) Magazines - original ETS one's that came with it at the time of purchase + (1) HK Pre-1994 LEO German magazine. Can include an additional Pre-1994 LEO German HK magazine for additional cost - have 2 of these in total (1 included in $1380 price)

- PTR Case
- PTR Sling
- PTR 9KT pistol
- PTR Hand tools that came w/gun

Details:
  • Model 9KT
  • UPC 897903003173
  • Action: Semi-automatic
  • Tungsten Filled Full Auto Bolt carrier
  • Type: Pistol
  • PTR 600
  • Caliber: 9MM
  • Barrel Length: 5.8" Threaded
  • Frame/Material: Steel
  • Finish/Color: Black
  • Capacity: 30Rd
PTR Industries 9KT is a dynamic & compact pistol featuring the M-LOK type aluminum hand guard with attached finger guard. The nitride treated 5.16", 3-lug barrel is threaded to 1/2 x 28. The PTR 9KT comes with both a push button and paddle magazine release. The welded top optic rail allows the use of optics or the traditional iron sights. The end cap features a removable QD sling mount with attachable M1913 rail, stock adapter. You can easily add SB Tactical Pistol brace to increase the comfort & safety or apply for NFA ( SBR) Short barreled rifle status and install a side folder stock. If you are the lucky owner of a NFA Full Auto Sear pack the KT is built with a Tungsten filled Full Auto carrier so these make a great host gun. The PTR 9KT ships in a heavy duty range case with: single point bungee sling, two 30-round magazines and rear sight adjustment tool. PTR supplied mag Type and style may vary from images , may be poly or metal. Sorry no custom request. Handguard serrations may vary from pictures and videos. All of this backed up by PTR's Lifetime Warranty.

The PTR 9KT can use original HK MP5 Parts, like handguards, stocks and many other desirable accessories

Please reach out to me if you'd like additional photos of specific areas. More than willing to provide additional info.

You pay FFL transfer fee - prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More if possible for transfer.

Asking $1525 $1380

nwpost5.jpg nwpost4.jpg mag 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I had asked OP about buying mags separately but never received a response
I apologize I had missed that - had a ton of messages about the same thing and wasn't able to get to all of them.

At this point I only have (2) of the LEO marked mags left & would prefer to not split it from the gun unless it's closer to $95ish + shipping. Just depends on the offer really. Appreciate the interest!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.