JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
PTR 9KT: 9KT PTR 603 – PTR

This is new in the factory hard case and is a replacement firearm for one that I had some issues with.
Priced to sell at $1400 $1300 NOW $1200 cash, firm, no trades on this one. Transfer at Tick Licker Firearms in Salem. Thanks!

fullsizeoutput_936d.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just curious, what kind of issues did you have with the original one?

Fail To Eject, intermittently. They must have found something wrong with it because after the second trip back they opted to replace it with this one, which is factory fresh. They're good quality guns I just had bad luck with that one! Buddy of mine bought the 9C model around the same time and his is running flawlessly.

While I was waiting for the replacement I bought a HK SP5K. But that was over a grand more than what I have this at now, and has some downsides of its own, so... :D

Fail To Eject, intermittently. They must have found something wrong with it because after the second trip back they opted to replace it with this one, which is factory fresh. They're good quality guns I just had bad luck with that one! Buddy of mine bought the 9C model around the same time and his is running flawlessly.

While I was waiting for the replacement I bought a HK SP5K. But that was over a grand more than what I have this at now, and has some downsides of its own, so... :D
I see. I was just curious because I bought a brand new 9CT yesterday. But from the research I've done they seem to be reliable. Good luck with your sale

Do you know if warranty would transfer to new owner? Doesn't seem so per Atlantic Firearms description.... if there's an issue like your first one, I'm out of luck?

"PTR offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all new PTR Industries, INC (PTR) firearms. These firearms are warranted to the original purchaser of the firearm fir the lifetime of the firearm, provided they are properly registered and maintained."

The easy fix on this will be to install genuine HK extractor springs, extractor and 3rd gen ejector lever. Then shoot it , a lot, using genuine HK mags.

Last Edited:
Any chance you can check and take a close-up photo of the muzzle head on? I want to make sure it's not like the attached photo. Thanks in advance.

20190219_185354_jpg-851289.jpeg

Should look more like this...

20190306_195253_jpg-868755.jpeg

Do you know if warranty would transfer to new owner? Doesn't seem so per Atlantic Firearms description.... if there's an issue like your first one, I'm out of luck?

"PTR offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all new PTR Industries, INC (PTR) firearms. These firearms are warranted to the original purchaser of the firearm fir the lifetime of the firearm, provided they are properly registered and maintained."

I can't speak for PTR on that one... maybe call and check? I will say that my overall experience with their customer service was positive, so I'd be kind of surprised if they just left someone hangin'.

The easy fix on this will be to install genuine HK extractor springs, extractor and 3rd gen ejector lever. Then shoot it , a lot, using genuine HK mags.

To be clear, this is not the one I had issues with. This one is fresh from the factory.

Any chance you can check and take a close-up photo of the muzzle head on? I want to make sure it's not like the attached photo. Thanks in advance.

fullsizeoutput_9525.jpeg

Pic of the muzzle. Everything on this thing is super clean...

To be clear, this is not the one I had issues with. This one is fresh from the factory.
I understand that it's the replacement. Regardless of that , the ejector and extractor has been updated by HK , so why not use their parts? The HK magazines are known to be superior in fit and function also. After unboxing mine I immediately updated it and it's worked flawlessly. Just info for anyone who may want to buy it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.