JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not sure if you're the scammer or someone else is but this ad is up nearly word for word on gunbroker. That ad says the gun is in Florida for $2700. Same exact pictures. I'm assuming you are likely the legit one since you're willing to meet.

Not sure if you're the scammer or someone else is but this ad is up nearly word for word on gunbroker. That ad says the gun is in Florida for $2700. Same exact pictures. I'm assuming you are likely the legit one since you're willing to meet.

It's been a thing before on here scammers from gunbroker take pics off this fourm or or sites where pics are posted and use them there's been a couple of members in good standing this happened to

Thanks for bringing this up! I was unaware of this happening. I'm legit since I'm doing an in person transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.