JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED

This is the Squad Carbine version of the PTR-91 rifle. I bought this new one year ago, fired less than 700 rounds through it. It has a picatinny style rail welded onto the receiver for an optic. Barrel is 16" long with fluting on the front end. Flash Hider easily screws on and off. It came with rails bolted on all three sides of the forearm, which I took off, and for some reason I only have two in a bag with their original fasteners. Fair warning: Does not like the South African surplus 7.62 at all. I tried a bit of the British surplus stuff, and it didn't like that very well either. PMC, Remington, Wolf all run well in it.

Comes with original paperwork, great surplus German leather sling, 20 mags, and hard plastic case.

Will use bill of sale form from here, Oregon ID required, with preference to CHL holders.

$1100 obo

Would Consider a partial trade for a Stainless, full lug 4" barrel Ruger GP100, which I would value for trade around $300-$350, or something very similar from S&W, but no more than $400 trade value.

Thank you for your time.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.