JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Rugerfan, hover your pointer over Norsemans name, click on it and several icons will pop up. Private message will be one of them. Get it! you wont be disappointed! I own two PTRs with the 18 inch heavy barrels and they are both sub MOA with the right ammo :s0155:

Tomoizle,

I never stated that I got sub moa. Someone else stated they did with theirs. With the iron sights, during break in, the best I did was about 1.5-1.75 inches at 100 yards with good quality 308 ammo, I shot some surplus ammo, and the groupings of course were not as good. I haven't shot this enough to figure out what grain would be best with this rifle, and I only shot enough rounds to complete the break in as per the instructions. This is actually a really nice rifle, and if it doesn't sell I might just keep it and put a bipod and scope on it. If you have a good bullet type, grain, and load that works well let me know.

thanks

Tomoizle, I was the one that got sub MOA with both mine. Hornady Superformance 168 grain and the accuracy was almost identical with Federal 168 grain Silvertip ammo. I think its called silvertip, i changed to Hornady because it was about 50 percent cheaper and just as accurate.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.