JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale or trade is a PTR-91. This is, as I understand it, the best of the G3 clones, and I have certainly never had any problems with it. Probably had a total of ~100 rounds put through it. It's a lot of fun to shoot, but the safe is getting crowded, and it deserves a new home.

Includes the classic clamp-on scope mount with a 3x-9x mystery brand scope. The scope is nothing special, but it does the job. The rifle currently has black polymer furniture, but I'll also include a set of wood furniture If you prefer the classic look. And you can have all the mags I have for it, which I think is 5 or 6? I think I have a couple boxes of ammo for it and I'll throw that in too.

Asking $1250 OBO. Also open to trades. Current gaps in my collection include a Beretta 92/M9, a decent Mosin Nagant, a Steyr M95, a good double barrel shotgun (O/U or SxS), a good quality imported AK, a CZ 75, an SVT-40, and an Armat M41A. Or anything else,maybe, let me know what you've got. Obviously some of those would entail additional cash on one side or the other, so let me know what you've got and we'll try to work something out.

I prefer not to ship, but I'm willing to meet at an FFL anywhere between Corvallis and PDX.

20201128_121730.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I think my wife might kill me if I brought home another one just cause it's a different color. Thanks though!
You have to learn the art of sneaking them in. I just open the safe and act like I am working on some guns so new one sitting there doesn't look out of place.

Hello,

I am interested in this rifle. I reside in Vancouver, WA.

Having just purchased a Sig Sauer P210, I do need to reduce my group of 9MM handguns.

I do have a Beretta 92FS which I purchased new in the last year or so. Maybe 50 rounds through it. Original box, 2 mags, etc.... If we could work a deal, I would be willing to part with this gun.

I am not sure I have anything else you might be interested in. One is a .32 Mauser HSC from 1970. Perfect condition in original box. Once again, probably less than 50 rounds through it. Beautiful wood grips. I have about 75 rounds of ammo for it that I would throw in.

Anyway, please let me know if you have any interest in these.

Dave

Hello,

I am interested in this rifle. I reside in Vancouver, WA.

Having just purchased a Sig Sauer P210, I do need to reduce my group of 9MM handguns.

I do have a Beretta 92FS which I purchased new in the last year or so. Maybe 50 rounds through it. Original box, 2 mags, etc.... If we could work a deal, I would be willing to part with this gun.

I am not sure I have anything else you might be interested in. One is a .32 Mauser HSC from 1970. Perfect condition in original box. Once again, probably less than 50 rounds through it. Beautiful wood grips. I have about 75 rounds of ammo for it that I would throw in.

Anyway, please let me know if you have any interest in these.

Dave

Hey Dave, I just sent you a PM, but I forgot to ask if you have any pictures of the Beretta! Anyway, looking forward to hearing back.

Up for sale or trade is a PTR-91. This is, as I understand it, the best of the G3 clones, and I have certainly never had any problems with it. Probably had a total of ~100 rounds put through it. It's a lot of fun to shoot, but the safe is getting crowded, and it deserves a new home.

Includes the classic clamp-on scope mount with a 3x-9x mystery brand scope. The scope is nothing special, but it does the job. The rifle currently has black polymer furniture, but I'll also include a set of wood furniture If you prefer the classic look. And you can have all the mags I have for it, which I think is 5 or 6? I think I have a couple boxes of ammo for it and I'll throw that in too.

Asking $1250 OBO. Also open to trades. Current gaps in my collection include a Beretta 92/M9, a decent Mosin Nagant, a Steyr M95, a good double barrel shotgun (O/U or SxS), a good quality imported AK, a CZ 75, an SVT-40, and an Armat M41A. Or anything else,maybe, let me know what you've got. Obviously some of those would entail additional cash on one side or the other, so let me know what you've got and we'll try to work something out.

I prefer not to ship, but I'm willing to meet at an FFL anywhere between Corvallis and PDX.

View attachment 786169

Ethan,
Still thinking about this. Here are some photos of the Beretta. Could you post some more photos of the PTR and the wood furniture?

Here are some more pics, showing the entire package: rifle, two sets of furniture, five 20 round magazines, one 5 round magazine, scope, scope mount, sling, 60 rounds of ammo.

20201209_130655.jpg 20201209_130707.jpg 20201209_130712.jpg 20201209_131011.jpg 20201209_131129.jpg 20201209_131136.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.