JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my PTR91 with 260 rounds of .308/7.62x51 and 4 20 round magazines. I love this rifle dearly but I can't afford the cost of .308/7.62x51 on my current salary.

Ive owned the rifle for about 2 months but with an emergency coming up in my family (and the cost of ammo), I need to part ways with it. This rifle will feed just about anything you put in it but it does mangle brass with the chamber flutes so reloading isn't necessarily an option.

Ive only been about 120 rounds through it so PTR doesn't even consider it broken in yet. It comes with 40 rounds of federal 308, 180 rounds of Aguilla 7.62x51, and 40 rounds of Tula (not pictured).

I will not consider trades and I am pretty firm on the price. These rifle generally go for $1000-$1200 new and there isn't many vendors in Oregon that sell PTR rifles. On top of that, good luck picking up one of these rifles with a case, 4 magazines, and 260 rounds for $1200 in like-new condition. I may be willing to negotiate though if you're reasonable in your offer.

image1.JPG