JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my PTR-91 G3 Clone, PTR is said to make some of the highest quality G3 clones out there. I am looking to get around $700 to put towards an ACR, however I am close to what I need already so there is a little room for negotiation on the price.

Rifle is in great condition, shoots beautiful. I've taken it out 4 times now and put maybe 300-360 rounds through it, have had zero malfunctions or jams. It is highly accurate, far more so than my SCAR-L, I've hit an exploding target the size of a peanut butter jar at roughly 75 yards on the first shot with iron sights multiple times. It is a breeze to disassemble, and all parts are original with matching serial numbers.

It's chambered for .308, and comes with one 20 round mag. I was originally planning on getting a bi-pod and scope for it, as I've seen some pretty nice semi-auto sniper configs on the internet lately, but never got around to it.

PM with any questions or offers, you can also get a hold of me by email quickly. No trades please. Located in the Portland metro area.

IMG_20111121_151940.jpg

IMG_20111121_151925.jpg

IMG_20111121_151947.jpg

IMG_20111121_152003.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.