JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Black Diamond
State
Washington
Kicking around the idea of buying a PTR91, DSA SA58 FAL, or a Galil Ace in .308/7.62x51. Not looking to spend an arm and leg. Anyone have one sitting around collecting dust they may want to get rid of or seen one sitting in a store? Looking to spend between $1,000-$1,500 if possible.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Kicking around the idea of buying a PTR91, DSA SA58 FAL, or a Galil Ace in .308/7.62x51. Not looking to spend an arm and leg. Anyone have one sitting around collecting dust they may want to get rid of or seen one sitting in a store? Looking to spend between $1,000-$1,500 if possible.
Todsy is your lucky day, although I thought about getting it myself in looking for more of a traditional FAL.The gun store near me (Oregon Rifleworks) has a Sa58 for $1,349. I live in Tigard, Oregon so it would be quite a drive but you could ask if they'd ship.

5B6A2660-D662-4897-9C33-70A9914CFCB1.jpeg

Todsy is your lucky day, although I thought about getting it myself in looking for more of a traditional FAL.The gun store near me (Oregon Rifleworks) has a Sa58 for $1,349. I live in Tigard, Oregon so it would be quite a drive but you could ask if they'd ship.

View attachment 1135983
Thanks for the heads up. I'm in Portland once a week so I stopped in yesterday and looked at it. Not a bad gun! Would definitely need to change out the forearm though. Quad rail on it is not my thing… now just trying to figure out if it's what I want.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in Portland once a week so I stopped in yesterday and looked at it. Not a bad gun! Would definitely need to change out the forearm though. Quad rail on it is not my thing… now just trying to figure out if it's what I want.
If you go DSA I'd highly recommend searching for a used one with "DS" prefix serial. They used milled receivers and more milsurp parts vs the current castings with new parts. I owned a new DSA and it had many problems, but my DS prefix one is a great machine.

If you go DSA I'd highly recommend searching for a used one with "DS" prefix serial. They used milled receivers and more milsurp parts vs the current castings with new parts. I owned a new DSA and it had many problems, but my DS prefix one is a great machine.
Thank you for the info. That helps tremendously since I know very little about them and are welcome to any and all info.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.