JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Can WA FFL transfer semi to OR resident, I thought that was a no go now?
For rifles and shotguns, you can visit an FFL in either state. Remember, all private-party sales require a background check to be in compliance with state laws of Oregon and

Yeah? starting to think so

Yeah don't let me make the decision for you tho! Lol it's just that right now everyone's lowballing / prices are super low due to availability of everything. If you don't need the cash wait till November, during the pre-election fear buying. Also, it's an awesome gun that I bet you'll miss. My PTR91 is on its way to my FFL right now. Can't wait till it gets here. Got the FDE cerakote GI-R straight from PTR. It's been about a 6 month lead time from PTR lol.

Somebody else can chime in here but I thought transfers of semi-autos to out of state residents was restricted under I-1639? I have been wrong before, many times in fact.
That is what I have heard also. I had a rep at Sporting Systems tell me that they cannot sell a gun to me. Drive to Fisherman's Marine at Portland Meadows and do the deal.

PTR 91 the affordable version of the HK! There is a forum (one of several) for the HK that has some good information and a classified section (accessories). Magpul does have a PRS stock version, mags are starting to get spendy but still very affordable (cetme mags are gtg). Anything more than a 20 round mag is a lot weight. But then a drum mag would be fun on my PTR PDW (little dragon). The only down side to having one is the cost of ammo if you don't reload or look for bargains. And I would definitely add a shell deflector if you do reload.

prefer to meet in Vancouver

You just limited all potential buyers to that of Washington residents. Nobody from outside of Washington may legally purchase in Wa.st.

However If you are willing to drive to an Oregon FFL then the Oregon resident can legally purchase. This is exactly what Tropics has stated.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.