JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I purchased this new in 2015. I have loved it for years but I am trying to buy a house/move and need to liquidate some toys.

This is a PTR-32P, here are the specs from PTR's website;
Specifications
OAL:

23.5"
Barrel:
8.5"
Weight:
8 lbs
Operating Systems:
Roller-delayed blowback
Caliber:
7.62 x 39
Action:
SEMI-AUTOMATIC
Twist:
1/10
Trigger Pull:
9-10 lbs
Magazine:
30 round

Mine is one of the earlier metric barrels, but PTR re-barreled the gun at the factory to the updated 5/8-24 threaded barrel. The only problem the gun ever had was the recoil spring broke early on and PTR replaced that under warranty as well. Mine also has a Williams Trigger job done and the trigger is a much lighter 5 lbs as opposed to the 9-10 lbs factory trigger. Gun also includes a Snake Eater Tactical sling.

The elephant in the room is I currently have this SBR'ed. There are 2 options.
  1. I can remove the stock and send the ATF a letter removing it from the registry and turning it back into a pistol. You can buy the gun and take it home immediately, but you would have to wait for the acknowledgment letter back from the ATF before you tried to SBR it again. You would Efile a form 1 and it would take 3-4 weeks, plus the 3+ months it'll take the ATF to send me a letter back.
  2. You can Efile a form 4 and wait 3-4 months for your approval and take the gun home at that point. You would not have to re-engrave it or anything.
If you don't want it as an SBR then we do option 1 and you take it home today and keep it as a pistol and once I get the letter from the ATF I send you a copy for your records. I have done this before and it is an acceptable method of transferring an SBR or De-registering one.

https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/b...tr-and-then-reregistering-the-sbr-sbs-process

If you want the gun as a pistol it will come with a MP5 wide handguard and a pistol end cap.

If you want the gun as an SBR you will get a surplus wood stock, the Choate side folder, the MP5 wide handguard, and a MP5k grip and adapter.

Asking $1300 $1100 as it ships from PTR plus the trigger job and sling.
Asking $1500 $1300 with the stocks and K grip.

IMG_20150610_163334130.jpg 20220210_182901.jpg IMG_20160827_160039112.jpg 20210530_183639.jpg 20170429_131653.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.