JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude, it's a Glock 19. It is quite arguably the best all around carry gun ever. Some others dispute it's looks, etc but it is a damn good gun and who cares what color it is!? That can be changed. Looking at the picture it just looks like a rattle can job. You can remove that with some non-chlorinated brake clean from Walmart or any auto parts store. Also, you might try some sort of paint remover that is non-caustic. If you need help, just ask!

Glock mags are cheaper and easier to get than Taurus mags, holsters are more common, 9mm is cheaper and you can pack more ammo than with a .45(good and bad), there are TONS of aftermarket stuff for Glocks. Not so for Taurus PT145.

I love, and have owned both guns but my G19 will NEVER leave me!

The coloring (ceramic coated) has grown on me, I think I will leave it like this. I just need to take care to never drop it in the woods or I will never find it:p
Your right about accessories, good god! I can get ANYTHING for this gun. It feels a little better in my hand than the Taurus did, and it's a LOT more comfortable to carry IWB than the Taurus.
Now if I could just find some JHP's in 9mm..................................:s0131:

I try not to use dude in sentences anymore. Unfortunately nobody thinks its cool when a 30 year old says it, people just think -oh thats unfortunate! I remember being 20 and laughing at guys who were in their 30's who tried to act cool. So its the end of the "cool" road for me. But I admit I do let a dude slip out here and there. I knew your post wasnt at me bnr, Im just being a goofball, ignore me and Ill go away!

I'm thirty, dude. I use it all the time. I don't really care what people think of me anymore, to a point. If they get a laugh out of it, fine. When I get excited, it can't be helped!

You know.... your right dude. Who cares what people think if Im trying to act cool or not! Im bringing my "dude" back out of the closet and throwing caution to the wind! (dude!)

Hey just a question here, does anybody ever duracoat knives? That might be pretty cool....

Yes, but it adds a lot of thickness. The best is to have them either Ion Bonded or Moly Resin. If you'd like Moly Resin done on yours, let me know. I'd be happy to perform the procedure!

Moly Resin contains teflon and is self lubricating. It actually bonds to the metal unlike Duracoat that is more or less a paint that sticks to a host.

I have a SOG Seal Pup that I might do something like that with. Whats the story behind the moly resin? Sounds pretty good, can you do designs and patterns like with duracoat? Thanks for the info bud!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top