JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

D02927DE-F1AA-4714-9E31-6AE434D66BC0.png

Before the media drops the story because the suspect..well..dresses funny and wears lipstick..
Screenshot 2024-05-26 155829.png

Forgot to include his pronoun.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 163753.png

Last Edited:
Wait a second. He entered without paying.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....if it's TRUE, according to Post #2, that he is a she.....

Doesn't the linked article's picture break the "nipple rule"?

Now some black robe will declare him "not well" and turn him loose to do it again. Too bad someone there did not just drop him permanently.
While I agree, Massachusetts has become one of those states where you have to be politically connected to get a carry permit. Really sad when you think of it, considering it's essentially the birthplace of America.

The dude throws off the Buffalo Bill vibe..

My bet is Schizophrenia..usually kicks in mid twenties. And they usually use knives when they snap.

"It puts the lotion in the basket"

u332fr8rwnv21.jpg

Well, after the stabbings and leading the police on a chase resulting in him crashing his Porsche, I'm sure he'll make someone a fine and proper b*tch in prison.

To quote Warden Samuel Norton from "The Shawshank Redemption", "I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been f***ed by a train." Enjoy Jared, I'm sure you're going to get everything you deserve.

EDIT: I believe he's also wanted in connection with a murder.

Last Edited:
Clearly, *HIS* (I'd also underline this if I knew how) victims were the actual aggressors. They were guilty of hate crimes.
Fixed it for ya. Above the comment box, there's the bold and italic symbols, then a vertical 3 dots to their right. Click on that and it gives you more options

Absolutely terrible, but it's just another case of the mentally ill doing mentally ill bubblegum.

Won't be covered, and if it is it'll be spun in a way that makes the antagonist the victim.

I love this country, I even love the state I live in, but bubblegum...

Want more?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....you know how the public wants to blame and hold criminally liable the parents of a young shooter for a shooting event if/when the gun is stolen or taken without parental permission?

Well.....this guy's father is a Psychologist. Surely, he saw the signs. But, even he wasn't successful with committing his own son into a Mental Facility.

Ravizza apparently moved to the neighborhood after he was arrested on Martha's Vineyard in April for allegedly attacking his father. His father, Jason Ravizza, a psychologist, reportedly told cops at the time that his son had suffered a "mental break." Officers noted in their report that the younger Ravizza had been "frothing" at the mouth as he spoke of "nonsensical" things, including a string of conspiracy theories. They wanted a hospital to place him on an involuntary hold and he was sent to Martha's Vineyard Hospital for a mental health evaluation, but he "did not meet their standards to be held," according to The Boston Globe.
Any prospective lawyers (for the families of the victims) are asked to take a number and be seated quietly while a decision is made.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top