JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
-PVS-7-3 is a USNV (NOT ATN) PVS-7,... MILSPEC Generation 3 Auto-Gated Night Vision Goggle
-USNV-18 3x Lens
-USNV-18 3X Magnifier Lens
-IR COmpass
-Manual
-Head Gear
-Carry CAse
-Various Eyepiece Sets
Kit comes with everything listed.
It does not get much better than these.

NEW-Mint Condition-YOu can try them before you buy them ofcourse, no flaws in these either, as some may have slight factory flaws in pixelation these are perfect.

$2800 OBO

KELTEC RFB + CASH
Or RRA .308 OPerator w/GAS PISTON plus cash

sorry, as it is a new item, any referance to USNV online will show the product, ...it would be recomended that you are familiar with the type of NV this is, then you are more than welcome to view and try it before buying. Not sure where the diffuclty is. I just dont have time to take pictures of something that is new, referanceable, and that you would need to check out before buying, since I wont ship...

I still have this up for grabs,...

AGAIN: They are new, flawless, never issued or dropped, no depixelation or scratches....etc.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top