JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

For Sale:

I have an as NEW PSL with tons of extras for sale. The PSL has been the soviet block "DMR" for quite some time, and is a accurate rifle out to about 600 meters. Please do web searches to find out more. This one has the correct military scope with rangefinding reticle as well as an extra mag and sling. Other extras include a set of RCBS dies (has the proper .312 expander, $35.00), one and 1/2 boxes of Sierra .311 Pro Hunter bullets ($50.00), a COMPETITION dies set with micrometer bullet seater($109.00), 95 rounds of LAPUA brass (NOT CHEAP!), 45 loaded rounds (mid-level loads, very safe!) as well as 500 rounds of CZECK SILVERTIP LIGHT BALL. The CZECK ammo is easily worth $300.00 on todays market. Also included is a Black Horse Enterprise SVD stock set (mounted). Extremely tight fit and a great looking addition. ($180.00) You will not find a nicer pre-owned PSL at this price! This has a round count APPROX 205. Sorry - no box or paperwork.

Caliber is 7.62x54R.

WA residents FTF sale is OK on the westside. I am in Lacey. All others please verify your FFL will accept a rifle from a private owner as the dealers here charge too much to run the gun through their books.

I WOULD CONSIDER TRADING FOR AN AICS STOCK FOR A REMINGTON 700 SHORT ACTION!!!!!

$1000.00, not much wiggle room on the price. The only partial trade accepted would be a NICE Ruger 10/22 or comparable. Please use fair market used pricing as I am. Trades only accepted on a FTF deal. If I need to ship it will be $130.00 more for a hard case, hazmat fee and shipping costs. The ammo is HEAVY.

The BEST way to reach me is at [email protected]. You may also text me at 253-312-2136. Be nice though it's my work cell!

Sorry - the pics are "linked" as this site says the pics are too large. 1024x680, hmmm...