JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
I hate to sell this but I found something I want more than it.

Pics upon request for interested buyers . comes 4 mags and pouch its in excellent condition I have only put 80 rounds through is since buying it 6 years ago. It looks like any other PSL-54R its Romainaian Cugir factory.

It does not have factory scope and mount but it comes with an aftermarket scope and mount. and I cut the tip off the muzzle break that holds a bayonet because it does not have a bayonet lug and it fit better in my safe.

Feel free to make reasonable offers. I may not accept any until get a few of them to gauge current value I see a lot of thems post . $2000

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'll get some photos up , It acually looks better without it and it does not effect the muzzle break at all there was just a half inch extension for the bayonet to slide over and since there is not lug it was not necessary.

Sorry no trades for this. Trying to raise funds for another purchase. I might to pull out another kitchen sink to get if I don't sell this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.