JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a 1939 Pseudo-1903/38 Turkish Mauser for sale. All matching S/N's on the receiver, bolt, rear hump, sight ladder and sight base (can be verified in the pics). I have pictures at the link below, but forgot to get pics of the bayonet and scabbard for it. Will try to get some in the next week. The gun is obviously still in the grease. $275 and I'm in So. Oregon.

<broken link removed>

From here: http://www.turkmauser.com/models.aspx

"Pseudo" M1903

The Ottomans and Turks appeared to have acquired a fair number of these rifles. These are very similar to Turk Model of 1903, except they do not have a real high hump on the receiver bridge, but rather a nicely made piece of metal that is attached with screws to give it that high hump look. These should take large shank barrels unlike the 1903. They do work just fine with a 1903 bolt, so are of intermediate length. These are certainly made from some of the various South American contract rifles made before WWI.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.