JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
-----Sold----

Selling my PSE Nova NI (right hand). I bought the bow on impulse and have barely shot it since I bought it in mid January. At this point, I don't think I'll become skilled with it in time for archery/deer in Washington, and it would be irresponsible for me to attempt to hunt with it while my skills are lacking. I also doubt I'll have enough vacation from work to hunt both bow and rifle and would have a hard time deciding between the two even if I got my skills up in time. So, I'm looking to pas it on to someone who can make better use of it than me.

Draw weight is 70lbs and it has settings to reduce it to 65 percent and 80 percent if you need to work up from beginner/weakling status like I do. The draw is currently set to 30 inches (arrows are cut to match) and ranges from 25"-30".

Here is a list of everything that comes with it:
The bow
Sure Shot Whisker Biscuit arrow rest
Trophy Ridge 5 pin sight
Cobra Stabilizer
No-name braided sling
5 Easton ST Excel arrows with field points

Asking price is 325 dollars cash firm. No release is included, I never got around to buying one and always used a house one when I shot. Prefer face to face in Vancouver or Portland. Will ship for UPS estimated shipping costs. If purchaser is in the Portland/Vancouver area, I'll also pass along a shooting pass to Archery World, good for 10 visits to their indoor range to practice (40 dollar value). Thanks for looking!
thebow.jpg
pass.jpg

What is the draw length and weight of this bow? Thanks!!

Clarification: draw weight of the bow, not how much the bow weighs.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top