JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anybody else tried this or am I the Guinea pig around here? I bought some 9mm in a couple of flavors. (124 and 147)
If you have used it, what are your impressions? My thought is I could really use more 9mm as it is fairly easy to go through at the moment. This will most likely be going in the MGs. But it seemed reasonably priced for new manufacture brass cased.

Currently PSA is offering CCI Blazer 124 gr FMJ for that same price. I sure pick up a lot of Blazer brass at the range, so it must function pretty well. I have loaded a lot of it on my Dillon RL-550B with no issues.

Is the Blazer the aluminum case or Blazer Brass? That would make a difference to me. The regular Blazer isn't bad, but brass runs better in some of my guns and also of course, it's brass.
It was Blazer brass, but today they raised the price on single boxes to $13.49 (it was $12.99 yesterday). If you order a case (1,000 rounds), it is still $259.80 which works out to $12.99 per 50.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top