JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PSA is really a player but I hear people speak poorly about quality control. But I don't hear of any real failures.
Where else can you get 2 complete firearms..for less than 1K new..?
AK - under folder style 7.62…
Glock clone

I like how they believe in arming the public before jumps on GOV contracts.

E89752C4-1A93-45EE-B713-908D8DCEE586.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Most of the bad rap that they get is from the fact that they release sub par items that would never make it out the door of higher end producers.

Its not like they are going to blow up in your face (generally) but with everything else in life, you get what you pay for. They are cheaper for a reason.

Things I have personally seen from PSA
AR Barrel extensions with no feed ramps cut in them, cheaper quality metals / poor heat treats, barrels with rust marks on them, poorly pinned / welded muzzle devices, parts installed incorrectly from the factory, poor accuracy, etc

Most of the bad rap that they get is from the fact that they release sub par items that would never make it out the door of higher end producers.

Its not like they are going to blow up in your face (generally) but with everything else in life, you get what you pay for. They are cheaper for a reason.

Things I have personally seen from PSA
AR Barrel extensions with no feed ramps cut in them, cheaper quality metals / poor heat treats, barrels with rust marks on them, poorly pinned / welded muzzle devices, parts installed incorrectly from the factory, poor accuracy, etc
Exactly. Quality control. They were pumping numbers….. got their product and name out there. Plenty of horror stories from top manufacturers in all industries. But geez…. Near complete load out…. Next week they will offer the package with ammo for another $150.
I like em. And thankfully I have none of their horror stories in my vault.

PSA arms average citizens for an affordable cost.
They churn out a lot of products and statistic probability indicates that yes: X-amount if products means there are bound to be X-amount of lemons. They have pretty good CS and for their own brand of firearms (from what I hear) they have decent warranty services.

For a new gun owner or owners that happen to want both of those particular paired sets, those bundle deals are fantastic.

I see PSA & BCA as great entry level and range toys. Sure, the quality isn't the same as a brand that costs 5x as much. But, I'm not paying 5x as much.
Have I had issues? Sure, with both. But, both provided satisfactory fixes for my issues at no cost to me other than time.
If you want a 900m precision shooter, then go pay the money for a 900m precision shooter. If you want something inexpensive that won't cause you to have a loss of sleep when it get a scratch on it, go PSA or BCA. They are also good for learning gunsmithing on as you can work on them knowing replacement parts are also inexpensive.

I have a couple PSA builds and had no issues what so ever not endemic of the AR platform in general. Good reliable weapons at a decent price!

I bought one of their AR-V 9mm PCC's when they first came out. And I had nothing but issues with the feeding. I thought it might have been an ammo thing because I was shooting that synthetic coated 150'ish grain 9mm stuff, so it sat in the safe for a few months. Got it back out and it just wouldn't feed anything at all reliably. Left a review of the firearm on PSA's website. Within 30 minutes, PSA called me and sent me a shipping label to return it for warranty repair. Turns out the first rev of that model had a bolt issue and they replaced it for no charge and shipped the firearm back to me within 2 weeks.
While the initial quality out the door was subpar, the customer service was way beyond any expectation I ever had. They proactively made things right without me even contacting them about it. To me, that's worth a ton more than I paid.
I have a couple of their BCG's in my AR's and I can't recall ever having a single feeding issue.
Bought a complete upper from them and it was too my surprise and FN barreled upper that is on my dad's varmint exterminator AR.

Overall, I think you'll get more than what you pay for. Good Value

I was surprised at how accurate the lowest cost 20" kit was. I just can't justify the cost of some ARs as they are just aluminum and plastic parts screwed together.

Been tempted by their AK/Dagger packages for a real low price. PSA is also getting into producing arms that only collectors can afford. Hoping they produce the SVD/Dragunov like they have mentioned before.

Only thing I've purchased is a Dagger. My neighbor and I both got one at the same time. His had a feed issue. Contacted PSA CS and had a label that day. Shipped the next day and 4 days later got a call it was fixed and would be shipped back the following day. The whole thing was a little over a week for a repair. I agree, their stuff isn't top shelf, but the good CS made it a win.

I was surprised at how accurate the lowest cost 20" kit was. I just can't justify the cost of some ARs as they are just aluminum and plastic parts screwed together.

Been tempted by their AK/Dagger packages for a real low price. PSA is also getting into producing arms that only collectors can afford. Hoping they produce the SVD/Dragunov like they have mentioned before.

I just wish their 20" carry handle AR was an actual carry handle upper instead of a flat top with a bolt on carry handle.

Great prices, and they talk a good line. I have bought a few uppers and other parts from them that work great. I have stopped buying from them though since I moved and unfortunately they won't ship me ammo based on my zip code.

It is completely legal to ship to me, I have no problems with other vendors. But based on proposed legislation from many years ago they've decided they won't ship here.

Where is this?
This was just a cropped screenshot from an email I got from them.
Daily deals change as availability changes.
Palmetto state armory. Online dealer but I think they are in South Carolina. They have multiple pick up locations.

I have bought a lot of stuff from PSA. Never had an issue with anything. I would say that the price savings is worth the so called low quality, especially for a range gun.

Just my .02

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top