JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please forgive me if this was already posted. I don't own Walthers so really don't pay much attention to them. But I stumbled on this on another site and don't remember seeing anything here on it but I could have missed it. :)

More here...
Recalls - Walther Arms

Important Safety Recall – November 2018 Walther PPS M2 Pistols

Walther Arms, Inc. has recently discovered a potential safety issue with certain PPS M2 pistols. Walther is voluntarily initiating a recall to protect the safety of its customers because under certain conditions it is possible that some of these pistols may fire when dropped.

Please do not load or fire your Walther PPS M2 pistol and contact us immediately to arrange to have your pistol upgraded free of charge.

Argh! I read this today and just YESTERDAY sold somebody on the forum a PPS M2 that's in the listed serial number range. Frantically offering to buy it back from him and get it fixed or pay him a significant rebate if he wants to do it, especially given the 6-8 week turnaround period. Grrrr. Hard to believe the timing on this.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top